No Current Promotion
Promoter: Stapletons (Tyre Services) Ltd, Fourth Avenue, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2TT
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
1. Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 18 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. The offer: With the purchase of 2+ Continental tyres (car, van or 4x4) between 1 st November 2017 and 31st December 2017 receive an entry into a prize draw for the chance to win 1 x Merlin Standard Annual Pass. Prize is fulfilled through Merlin. Only purchases made online at http://www.stapletons-tyres.co.uk/home quality. There will be one winner chosen at random.
3. Prize: 1 x Merlin Standard Annual Pass for 2 Adults and 2 Children. Details can be found here - https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/compare-passes/.... Any travel or additional costs are not included.
4. Winner Selection: the winners will be selected at random
5. There will be one draw on Thursday 4 th January 2017.
6. Winners will be notified by email or phone, and following notification winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
7. No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
8. No alternative is available except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter when a similar substitute of equal or greater value will be supplied.
9. The prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
13. The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
14. The name and county of the winner will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign, Stapletons (Tyre Services) Ltd, Fourth Avenue, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2TT.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)